Friday, January 04, 2008

Post-holiday Shopping!

Okay, I haven't posted anything in a long time. It's not because I haven't been shopping, but I guess I just wasn't feeling super inspired. My post-holiday shopping binges have left me feeling more into sharing though, so here goes!



I got this adorable LeSportsac wallet at Macy's. Not on sale, but I had to get it because I have been looking for a wallet with a strap for soooo long. In the past I have added a strap to my own wallets (with moderate success) but really wanted one that came with a strap. This is perfect for me as I bring a backpack to work everyday and don't want to take it out when I head out for lunch, so I just take my wallet out. So helpful to have a strap on it!



To continue my obsession with wallets, bags, and luggage I got this new Delsey Helium Lite luggage set on after xmas sale bargain at Macy's. I'm so excited to have a matching set of rolling luggage. I've learned that an overnight bag that doesn't roll is just too heavy for me and a pain to lug around.









No comments: