Sunday, August 07, 2005

My trip to the Napa Outlets

What fun! Sarah took Bebe and me to the Napa Outlets this weekend. It was truly a shopping orgy. As you can see from this picture, we found plenty to buy.

Napa Outlet excursion Posted by Picasa

I got so much good stuff that I have to make a list:
1. DKNY Jeans - Jeans & a cute little smocked t-shirt
2. The Cosmetics Store - Stila lip gloss
3. Banana Republic - Ivory trousers, brown & white patterned sleeveless top, and a brown croco-leather purse
4. 9 West - pointy black pumps
5. Maxstudio - sleeveless v-neck striped top (originally $98 and I got it for $9.70!!!!!)
6. BCBG - Black & white print halter dress
7. Calvin Klein - 2 bras
8. Barney's New York - hair clip (the only thing I could afford there)

All of that for just over $300... can you believe it!!!!! It didn't hurt that I had coupons for almost all the stores that I got online.

After a very full day of shopping we had a lovely early dinner at Bounty Hunter's Wine Bar in downtown Napa.

No comments: